« to overview
Clear lines and consistently functional.
The cubic language design language of the 20s is invoked here and is therefore a dining model for anyone who needs no embellishments but rather values good quality and timelessness.
- combination of covering materials - two different materials can be combined
- casual / loose upholstery
- wood veneer frame (high 6 cm oder small 2 cm) completely in the respectively desired covering material
- wood veneer frame optionally available in wild oak natural, wild oak bianco or walnut
- with wooden frame the spacers between seat and back are delivered analog
- elements without wooden frame the solid spacers are available in wild oak natural, wild oak bianco, walnut, beech silver lacquered or beech structural black mat lacquered
- flat steel runner or sword runner in nickel satined (stainless steel optics) or metal powder-coated structural black mat
- stitching colour selectable: Seams in tone-on-tone or contrast stitching
- with this model we recommend the suitable chair 1208